Saturday, August 14, 2010

Goals for the week ahead

So in the spirit of keeping myself honest, I thought I better have something written down to work towards.
This coming week will be a difficult one in terms of exercise. The ol' resting heart rate is pretty high at the moment (hovering between 123 & 148 resting ) so there will beonly some very light exercise and not too many sessions.

Goal 1. Take my thryroid medication as directed. No forgetting.

Goal 2. Track all food I eat. No excuses.

Goal 3. Make time for gentle exercise. Take the long way from the train station, park further away in the supermarket etc.

Goal 4. Increase my vegetable intake.

Goal 5. Increase water intake and decrease Pepsi Max intake!

Goal 6. Take my body measurements so I know where I am starting from and keep me honest.

Well, I think that's enough for one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment