Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maiden post.....

Well hello world!
Here I am making my first post at the beginning of the long road to healthyville!
I imagine my moods and posts will change from time to time but today it is all positivity!
I am following the weight watchers points system as an eating plan and trying to move as much as possible in order to shift some weight.
My weight gain has been to overeating ofcourse and an overactive thryroid condition that has been quite overwhelming. Unfortunately I am one of those unlucky people who gains weight instead of the majority of people who lose weight. I will mention more about thyriod conditions as time goes on.
I plan to add some before photos, measurements, exercise plan etc over the next couple of days to see where I am starting from.
Here's to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment